If you are giving your dog vitamins that are synthetic, chances are they are not getting properly absorbed into your dog’s body. We all know vitamins are what keep us healthy, but using a proper diet for your dog along with herbs that will supplement what your dog does not get from food is the best way to go.
Just like with humans, having a vitamin for dogs is sometimes necessary to keep your pet healthy and promote dog health support.
Why does Fido need vitamins?
There are several reasons on why your dog may need an herbal supplement or vitamin in their diet. For example, if you personally make their food, some dogs do not get enough of what their daily intake should be of nutrients, so they should have some type of vitamin to keep them healthy.
If your dog eats commercial food, then they should be getting most of what they need as far as vitamins and nutrition. Their health could be another reason why they need vitamins. If your dog has arthritis or issues with the gastrointestinal system, they may need a supplement.
As dogs age, they may need extra supplements because of growing old. Some owners give their dogs supplements in order for the dog’s coat to shine or cut down on shedding.
So, what can happen if your dog does not get the proper amount of vitamins? Well, vitamins C and E help reduce memory issues and inflammation in the body. So if your dog is lacking these two, they could encounter pain and memory lapse.
Dogs who have arthritis or inflammation in the joints will experience pain and discomfort if they are lacking nutrition. And those who are low on vitamin D have a higher risk of cancer.
Which vitamins are the most effective?
If you know your dog needs vitamins or supplements, then it is time to do a bit of research. The Vitamin industry is well-developed in both human and dog pharmacies but 25% of so-called support products do not meet their own claims.
Going herbal is a great choice and is much healthier and that’s why PranaPets created the Daily Support Health product in liquid drop form. This Health Support is created from a mixture of herbs that are constantly working to enhance your dog’s health and protect their body from toxins.
Daily Health Support is able to improve your dog’s body and various systems such as:
- Endocrine system (regulates metabolism, responsible for growth and tissue function, and regulates mood)
- Digestive system (mouth, stomach, small and large intestine that helps to give nutrients to your dog)
- Immune system (cells that work together to defend against illness)
- Nervous system (cells and fibers that give the nerve and impulse, sending it to the rest of the body)
- Circulatory system (transports nutrients, allows blood to circulate)
- Respiratory system (takes in oxygen and releases carbon dioxide)
This formula is 100% herbal and has no preservatives or synthetics in it. It is meant to be used in addition to a good diet.
When your dog’s body is in proper function, they will be able to heal faster from sickness or injuries if they keep using this product. What is great is that this supplement can be paired with others to improve functionality for your dog since it’s completely natural.
The herbs mixture in this product includes:
- Alfalfa: This herb has many minerals in it and can grow up to 60 feet. Alfalfa’s minerals include iron, zine, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and more and is used to promote your dog’s appetite, proper digestion and strength.
- Ashwagandha: This centuries old herb is used to be less stressed, more energetic and promotes extended health. It is used to kill cancer cells and not harming good cells and will improve immunity for your dog.
- Asian Ginseng: This is a highly-used and highly effective herb that kills stress and restores your dog’s health. Your dog will see improvement in weakness, trouble sleeping, systemic issues, cognitive issues, and fatigue. It also has anti-cancer properties included.
- Astragalus: This herb works against cancer and inflammation and will help promote the immune system. This old Chinese herb helps to prolong life and helps against getting ill, as well as preventing fatigue and infection.
- Cat’s Claw: This is a herb that helps to restore your pet’s health and lessen the effective of inflammation. It also promotes white blood cells and DNA repair.
- Chinchona: This herb comes from the Amazon and used to help your dog gain an appetite and help the digestive system function. It is used in South America for flu, cancer and other ailments.
- Echinacea: This is used to promote immunity and will fight against illness. This is also a pain reliever, which is great for inflammation and can kill tumors.
- Milk Thistle: This is a liver herb that helps with inflammation, detoxing the body and protecting against cancer. It also works to help your liver function and can improve digestion and promotes healthy skin.
- Mistletoe: This herb helps the immune system and is known to increase the longevity of life of those with cancer. It also cleans the body and your dog will see an improvement of symptoms if it has an immune disorder.
Directions for the Daily Health Support include using it 2 to 3 times per day. Drops can be put in the food or orally.
The dosage varies according to the dog’s weight, but since each bottle is 2 fluid ounces and has at least 2,000 drops you will have quite enough for a while.
As you can see, vitamins are very important for dogs and humans alike. They help to keep the body functioning properly and keep your brain sharp, as well as keep you from experiencing suffering if your dog has a disease.
Dogs who need supplements should be checked for any disorders so that they can be properly diagnosed and given the right vitamins or supplements so don’t ignore the regular vet visits.