Nobody enjoys dealing with their dog having worms or other parasites. Many times this involves cleaning your home, going to the vet for expensive treatment and fretting over your pet’s health. However, there may be a simpler and natural solution to Fido’s worm problems.
Still, there are many over the counter solutions for dog worm treatment and you might get confused while choosing the most effective one. To help you out, today we’ll discuss a great natural treatment for this kind of problems, but first, let’s see how can get your pet parasites.
How Does A Dog Get Worms?
This is one of the most common issues that a dog will experience, and there are five types of intestinal worms your dog can get:
- Hookworms: These affect your dog’s lungs as well as the intestine and can be contracted by coming in contact with feces where the eggs or larvae are located. Your dog will experience paleness in its ears, nose and mouth, as well has have a cough, along with dark stool with diarrhea, or constipation.
- Tapeworms: Tapeworms will make your dog scoot its butt across the floor because the worms are irritating the skin. If your dog has a tapeworm, he may lose weight, vomit, and try to lick and bite the affected area.
- Whip Worms: This worm looks like thread and lives in the cecum of your dog’s large intestine. The worm does not shed eggs, so it is hard to diagnose. It also can live anywhere from a few months to a few years and can be found in water, food, and dirt, besides feces. From this, your dog may experience anemia, weight loss, and become dehydrated.
- Heart Worms: This is one worm you do not want to mess around with. It is caused by a bite of an infected mosquito and cannot be transmitted to other dogs, people or animals. Your dog may experience coughing, laziness, weight loss, and have a bulging chest, hard time breathing, which can cause collapse.
- Round Worms: These can be found on newborn puppies, and is located in their tissue, and can be transferred from the mother at birth, as well as from her milk. Your puppy may become lethargic, have colic, coughing, become anorexic, having swelling, vomit, or have strange looking fecal matter.
A Natural Solution
Even if your dog does not get worms, they can still come in contact with other parasites, which are awful to experience. Using the Parasite Free Formula from PranaPets as a dog parasite treatment will work wonders! This product is a two-in-one when it comes to dog worms and parasites treatment, so it is definitely a solution you need in your home if you have dogs.
If your dog is having trouble and worms are not the culprit, they could have a protozoa parasite such as:
- Giardia: Called Backpacker’s Disease, this causes diarrhea and inflames your dog’s intestines, but is still common in dogs. This occurs when your dog drinks water or eats any food that has come in contact with infected feces, from people or animals. Your dog will also have gas, cramps, and may vomit.
- Coccidia: This is caused by parasites that have one cell and live in the intestines and wreak havoc on the digestive system. This can cause diarrhea and blood in your dog’s feces. This can happen if your dog ingests feces, or anything that has infected feces on it, that is already contaminated with Coccidia.
The conditions needed to develop worms and parasites vary but have some similarities. Many of these develop when your dog comes in contact with feces which are infected with parasites already. This can happen not only by ingesting another dog’s feces, but by coming in contact with infected water, food, or soil.
From there, the parasites make their way into the intestine and begin doing damage. Mosquitoes are also a danger and your dog must be shielded from them to prevent heartworm. This is why having a clean dog, a clean home, and clean food and water is important.
That’s why Prana Pets Parasite Free Formula Herbal Solution is a great choice when dealing with these issues. The solution works by ridding the intestines of the parasites and easing the symptoms caused by them such as gas, diarrhea, and digestive difficulties.
This formula works against all stages or parasites and helps the body to make bile, which is important for digestion! All you have to do is give the solution each day with your dog’s food for three weeks. Simple! Determine your dog’s weight and release the correlated amount of drops onto the food.
The effects of taking this solution are your dog gaining back its weight, no more cough, more energy, and no bloating! After your dog has been taking the solution they will gain back their appetite, stop vomiting, and will be back to their old personality!
The formula includes ingredients like:
- black walnut, which kills parasites;
- cloves, which aids with nausea, gas and diarrhea;
- anise, which forces parasites out of the intestines;
- wormwood, which helps make bile and aids in digestion, as well as kills parasites.
It also has pumpkin seed, neem, herb of grace and buckthorn bark, which all help the body move the parasites out and can relieve some of the symptoms of having parasites, especially worms.
Your dog’s overall health will improve because the solution’s herbs are making the body healthy again while expelling the parasites within the intestines, promoting regular digestion and cleansing the body. In no time your dog will be ready for trips to the park and go for walks!
If you have a dog, you need this natural solution which fights against worms and other parasites. This product is safe, all natural and made from herbs that aid the body in better health! You will see your dog gain back its weight and look healthier with no diarrhea or stomach troubles!