An unfortunate fact of life is that dogs can get various kinds of cancer. This leads to their immune system malfunctioning and having less energy, among other terrible things. Sadly, cancer is the leading cause of death in dogs that have made it to age 10 or older.
Specialists say that half of cancer in dogs can be cured if it is detected early, but this means regular vet visits and tests.
What you should expect
The most common forms of cancer are lymphoma, skin cancer, breast cancer, sarcoma, or gland tumors, but there are other types (even though they are rare).
There are many signs you can look out for, especially if your dog is older, that can help to determine if they are suffering from a type of cancer. Keep in mind that some dogs do not show symptoms or may just have one or two of the symptoms.
The symptoms to look out for can include:
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Wounds that do not heal
- Bone swelling
- Abnormal bleeding
- Lack of energy
Overall, experts believe that dogs are living longer than they would have just a few decades ago due to the fact that people keep their dogs indoors and they take better care of them. So they are living long enough to actually develop cancer in their body. However, genetics do play a part in the likelihood of your dog developing cancer, as some breeds are more prone to cancer than others. Of course, environmental factors exist that will cause cancer to develop. Examples of breeds that are more prone to cancer than others are the Bernese Mountain dog, Golden Retrievers, and Boxers.
If your dog does develop cancer, it can cost over $15,000 to treat them, and we all know chemotherapy comes with many downsides like tiredness, loss of hair, and appetite issues. Some dogs would even require bone marrow transplants which would increase the cost. Price may vary by where you live, but it still is quite expensive.
According to some veterinarians, spaying your dog and taking great care of their teeth, decreases the chance of your dog getting cancer. However, nothing is certain and sometimes you may want to consider a different alternative. For instance, you have the possibility to choose herbal remedy instead of going through the exhausting process of chemotherapy or radiation.
Herbal cancer remedy for FIDO
Having cancer is not easy for your dog, but there is a way to help him or her out – an all-herbal remedy that will help your dog’s body fight cancer, and help their immune system. Prana Pets C-Support Herbal remedy is a great product for dogs that have to fight the cruel sentence of cancer and we’ll explain why.
C-Support has the possibility to alleviate symptoms of cancer in both dogs and cats. Not only that, but it will improve their energy levels, as well as promote a healthier immune system. This anti-inflammatory herbal remedy is taken daily and will improve your dog’s condition immensely.
Your dog’s body will improve conditions like:
- DNA damage
- Regulated appetite
- Liver dysfunction
- Abnormal tissue growth
The ingredients in the C-Support Herbal Remedy are all natural and promote longevity in your dog. For instance, some ingredients include:
- Alfalfa: This has lots of minerals like magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, and potassium. This helps to regulate your dog’s appetite and strength.
- Ashwagandha: This is known to relieve stress, improve energy and health. This is also known to fight against cancer cells, keeping healthy cells unharmed, and ashwagandha also fights to protect the immune system.
- Asian Ginseng: This has anti-stress properties in it and has been used for thousands of years. This aids in helping fatigue, inflammation, cognitive impairment, insomnia and more. It is known for its anti-cancer properties.
- Astragalus: This herb from China is proven to help fight cancer, lower inflammation and aid in boosting the immune system. It especially benefits the liver and heart and helps your dog feel less fatigued and weak.
- Cat’s Claw: This is a vine that comes from South America and it helps to restore your dog’s body to a healthier state. It is great for boosting the immune system and helping inflammation as well as repairing DNA and helping white blood cells form.
- Cinchona: The herb comes from the Amazon and is used to help your dog’s appetite and regulate their digestion. This is also used for diseases like malaria, cancer, flu and respiratory infections.
- Echinacea is one of the most well-known herbs that promote a healthy immune system. It is known to fight many illnesses and is a great pain reliever, and helps inflammation. There have been studies that show how Echinacea helps with fight tumors in the body.
- Milk Thistle: This is a herb from the Mediterranean that fights inflammation, detoxes the body, aids in liver production, and fights cancer. It is also known to help with digestions and will make your dog’s skin healthier.
- Mistletoe: This herb is used to aid in the survival of cancer, as well as longevity. It is known to boost the immune system, reduce symptoms associated with cancer and help to clean the body.
Using C-Support Herbal Remedy by Prana Pets is a great way to help your dog if they are fighting cancer. It can help restore a general or partial state of health, alleviate symptoms and provide your dog with more comfort.
Overall, using an herbal remedy that is all natural is better than other harmful methods that can make your dog very uncomfortable during treatment.